Tuesday, August 14, 2012

I've Had Enough of this Feeding Tube!!!

Ya this up here is about the closest thing to happy face you're gonna get out of me today cause I am in a bad mood!! I am hungry!! SUPER Hungry! And do you see something missing up there?? Ya that's right I RIPPED out my feeding tube!! The nurses and Dr's saw my handy work and decided that they will let me be with out it!! Hahaha I win!! And ever since then I have been getting all my feeds done by bottle again!! Hopefully I will be put on "At Will" feedings again, and then we can all talk about me going home again! But until then I NEED FOOD!! But before we get to my feeding let me tell you the bad news... I LOST weight :( Yep a whole ounce :( But if you remember I did gain a crazy amount of weight yesterday so nobody is that worried :) So now I weight 7 pound 10 ounces :) Anyway on to family time!! See Below!
Here you can see me giving my pretty mommy a kiss on the cheek :) But mom I am starving enough with all the loving's!! She changed my diaper and my clothes and helped weigh me, then we measured my length and I GREW!! I am now 21 1/2" LONG !! :) I was even too long for their preemie scale!! It feels nice to know I am growing :) Any way after all my stuff was done, it was off to daddies arms FINALLY for food!! See Below!
AH thank you finally food!! I ate about 35ML before my first burp then another 10 ML before daddy turned me over to mommy to finish me up :)
And I DID finish everything :) In about 23 minutes too!! :) You see guys I am getting sooo good now!! And as always It's time for bed again!!
Goodnight world! Check back tomorrow to see if the Dr's will finally set a release date again! God I hope So!! :) I love you all and thank you all :) Bye bye!!

IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO DONATE TO THE OLIVIA REMY MEDICAL FUND CLICK THE "DONATE" BUTTON BELOW, Thank you!!!



1 comment:

  1. Sure do love your smooshy baby body! I can't get over how much you've grown! I look backbat the beginning of your life and I can't believe its been 3 months! It seems like forever and so fast at the same time! I'm sure Daddy and Mommy don't agree with me on how fast its been! If things had gone normal, you would be due in a week from this Friday. We would all be checking on Mommy several times a day, her back would be giving her ALL kinds of fits! Oye! She would be so miserable in this heat! Then you would come into the world, your brothers and sister would come visit at the hospital. And then you would come home! Why is it that I think your not going to be one of those good children that follow the rules, do as your told and not ask a million questions? Hmmmmm. I will have to think on this! Lol

    Well I have a feeling you will be meeting Jayce, Preston and Lexi this weekend! And I couldn't be happier for the 6 of you!

    Good night Warrior Princess Livi Bear! Grammi and Papa love you! XOXOXO

    ReplyDelete